Welcome to the home of beautiful and unique micro weddings in the Niagara Region. Imagine a wedding where all of the details are planned for you. The decor, the officiant, the florals, the music, photographer, food + drink and even the cake, are all taken care of. Sound too good to be true? It almost is! Our team of wedding professionals ensure each and every Pop Up Wedding is a perfectly planned and instaworthy beautiful day to celebrate your love.
Join us for our next Pop Up Wedding where couples looking for an unconventional but beautiful all-in-one wedding experience, will tie the knot.
September 12th, 2020
May 29th, 2021.
October 17th 2020 – SOLD OUT
Looking to Elope? New to Pop Up Wedding is The Love Story Sessions. Designed for the couple still wanting to have a beautiful day with all of the details in place. Check out all the details in the menu above.
Traditional Pop Up Weddings – What’s included:
- 2hr wedding experience including ceremony and reception space
- Ceremony and Reception services for up to 30 people
- on-site parking
- Personal Wedding Cake created by Sweet Celebrations Wedding Cakes
- Legal ceremony performed by Cathy Davis and Co. Officiants
- Ceremony and reception decor including ceremony backdrop, reception decor, lounge area and floral elements
- Seating for guests
- Bridal Bouquet and Grooms Boutonniere (or two bouquets or two boutonnieres) provided by My Motif
- Photography services of ceremony and reception provided by Nataschia Wielink Photography . 150 beautifully captured images per couple.
- Beer reception and Brushfire Smoke Barnboards to follow in Hayloft
- ‘Day of’ Planning services and decor elements provided by Sparkle and Twine Event Planning
- $5500.00 plus HST
Terms and Conditions:
- Couples are responsible for providing a valid Marriage License in order to make their wedding service legal.
- Parking areas will be designated for guests
- All weddings must be pre-booked and are non-refundable. Offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- 2 hours will be maximum time allowed in the space.
- Couples are asked to arrive half an hour before ceremony time for candid shots with photography team. It is suggested for invited guests to arrive 15 minutes prior to ceremony time.
Available Ceremony Times
12:00pm, 3:00pm and 6:00pm (6:00pm time slot can be extended for dinner and afterparty for your guests)
First Come, First Serve Basis, book today!
We ♥ Instagram! Check out our latest adventures