The Hitching P’Oast 3.0 – Save the date! May 4th, 2019
Niagara’s ‘Pop Up Wedding Day’ returns to Oast House Brewers (2017 Niagara Stone Road, Niagara on the Lake). Join us at The Hitching P’Oast where couples looking for an unconventional but beautiful all-in-one wedding experience, will tie the knot.
- 2hr wedding experience including ceremony and reception space
- Hayloft Ceremony and Reception services for up to 30 people
- on-site parking
- Legal ceremony performed by Cathy Davis and Co. Officiants
- Ceremony and reception decor including arch, drapery and floral elements
- Seating for guests
- Bridal Bouquet and Grooms Boutonniere (or two bouquets or two boutonnieres) provided by Bloom & Co.
- Photography services of ceremony and reception provided by Nataschia Wielink Photography . 150 beautifully captured images per couple.
- Beer reception and Brushfire Smoke Barnboards to follow in Hayloft
- ‘Day of’ Planning services and decor elements provided by Sparkle and Twine Event Planning
- $4500.00 plus HST
Terms and Conditions:
- Couples are responsible for providing a valid Marriage License in order to make their wedding service legal.
- Parking areas will be designated to neighbouring parking lot at Trinity Lutheran Church.
- All weddings must be pre-booked and are non-refundable. Offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- 2 hours will be maximum time allowed in the space.
- Couples are asked to arrive half an hour before ceremony time for candid shots with photography team. It is suggested for invited guests to arrive 15 minutes prior to ceremony time.
Available Ceremony Times
12:00pm, 3:00pm and 6:00pm (6:00pm time slot can be extended for dinner and afterparty for your guests)
First Come, First Serve Basis, book today!
Follow our adventures on Instagram